The professional workstand also used by Pro Tour teams, designed to meet their needs.It’s very versatile and also ideal for both “on the road” competitions and for regular home/workshop use.
Features of the Elite Workstand Race FC
- extremely light, made from aluminium
- compatible with 12 mm thru axles, 15 mm adapters are optionally available
- all the components are rustproof and very strong
- folds quickly and compactly for easy transport to events
- bike support snaps securely into position and then folds easily, by simply pressing a trigger
- used by Pro teams
Details of the Elite Workstand Race FC
WORKSTAND RACE FC is a professional repair and maintenance workstand used by the best World Tour teams, designed by ELITE to meet the needs of those that take care of champs’ bikes. It’s ideal both for mechanical interventions and for bike washing. An essential tool for pro mechanics that need something easy to transport during competitions, but also for all those that want to take care of their bike in the best possible way. Very light, it’s made in painted aluminium and steel. All components are very robust and corrosion resistant. Compatible with road and mountain bikes (on bikes with thru-axle you need to use an optional 15 mm / 20 mm diameter adapter). Increased compatibility with bikes equipped with disc brakes and 12mm thru-axles (also available for purchase 15mm thru-axle adapter)Material: aluminium, steel
There are no reviews yet.